How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
Huge crises happened to us a few times.
When Łukasz, the founder of Ragnarson, passed away in 2014, Ragnarson almost collapsed.
In 2016, our sales pipeline dried out completely, our biggest customers left, we had to lay off one-third of our employees, and the company teetered on the edge of collapse.
Yet, a few years and many ups and downs later, Ragnarson is still alive.
The mistakes we made were the best learning experience we could hope for. They led us to where we are today.
That’s why we share our story to show founders that determination and perseverance are important elements of running any business.
Recently our CEO Maciej had the opportunity to do it during Founders Story at RootCamp.
Want to know more?
Watch the full episode and find out the most important takeaways from our story.
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania