What is strong company culture?
It’s not a set of benefits, a gaming room with the newest Xbox or kombucha on tap.
Strong company culture is more than just a set of behaviors.
It makes all the difference when your company goes under.
At Ragnarson, we have involved the whole team in the discussion about defining our company culture. We established our CORE VALUES and then made sure to build our processes around them to be constantly reminded about their importance.
If you want to find out how we built a company culture at Ragnarson, watch the full video recorded during the MAZE X workshop👇
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?