Water is one of the Earth’s priceless resources and, being involved in almost every aspect of our lives, it’s the foundation of the world’s economy.
This means that a global water problem is a serious threat to almost every business sector.
That’s the reason why protecting this natural resource is one of the most important priorities in fighting climate change.
In this episode, Maciej Gałkiewicz and Nicola Rei Lavello from White Stag Investing talk about the impact that the global water problem may have on the entire world and discuss the new investment possibilities in this area.
- Holy Water I: A Long Trend
- Holy Water II: A Place of Its Own
Organizations mentioned in the episode:
Check out our other episodes👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us