If any European country can be considered as a startup super-factory, then it’s definitely Estonia.
With growing awareness and more and more companies turning green, it has a great foundation for an impact-driven startup ecosystem.
There are many reasons that account for that, like Estonian Startup Visa Program, low corporate tax rate, or affordable living conditions that make this country a perfect go-to destination for European startup founders.
And it’s not a surprise that many founders actually decide to go to Estonia, because it really has all you can dream of. It’s a perfect example of how the right approach can boost a startup ecosystem.
"#estonianmafia" - because that’s how the Estonian startup community is called - is eager to grow, but also to give back to the community by helping others, mentoring, etc.
This, combined with good relations with the government and growing awareness makes the whole country a giant startup incubator.
Together with our guest, Erki Ani from Cleantech ForEst, we discussed all the important aspects of the Estonian startup ecosystem and talked about the new impact possibilities growing in Estonia.
Watch the full video, and find out more 👇
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us