“We can’t build a world that values women equally if women aren’t a bigger part of the building.”
The impact startup ecosystem talks about diversity all the time.
And yet, one of the most important parts of the startup environment - angel investors - lacks a female presence.
This has many consequences and impacts the entire startup ecosystem.
And that’s exactly the topic we focused on in this episode.
This time, our guest is Terezia Jacova - co-founder of Lumus Investment, an organization that educates, supports, and connects women to investment opportunities, operating in the CEE region.
If you want to find out why diversity is so important and what could be done to really support aspiring women, watch the full video or listen to our podcast.
And, of course, stay tuned for more!
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us