The number of impact-focused ventures in the European market is growing rapidly.
It’s an indicator of growing awareness of global problems.
One of them is excessive carbon emission.
And that was exactly the problem we discussed in this episode together with our guest - Tobias Matetschlaeger from https://www.globalchanger.org/.
If you want to find out how you can play the role in reducing carbon emissions, check the video below.
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us