There are two ways we do business at Ragnarson.
On the one hand, we invest in impact-driven startups, on the other, we act as an agency with technical expertise , helping other businesses build different kinds of products, like software as service solutions and online marketplaces.
Those two pillars, however, differ a bit.
While it’s relatively easy to focus on impact-driven startups on the investor’s side of the business, things gets a bit trickier when it comes to the agency.
We’re looking for ways to innovate our offer and bring the impact to the table also on the software development side - and that’s exactly what we discussed in this episode.
If you want to find out more, watch the video below 👇
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us