Every career path is different. Many entrepreneurs don’t know which way to go.
Even with the career path planned step-by-step, they sometimes ask themselves if what they do is really what they want to do.
There’s a lot of uncertainty.
In this episode, Kasia shared her story of looking for the direction to pursue, with all the decisions, dilemmas and choices she made along the way.
If you’re an entrepreneur wondering which way to go, then you should definitely check out the whole conversation👇
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us