The society’s wealth in Poland started growing after 1989. That’s when many individuals had the chance to build and sell companies, becoming rich.
The next generations took over the family businesses and to keep growing them, started reinvesting their profits in other companies, startups, etc.
That’s how the first family office investors in Poland were established - and now they’re one of the most flexible groups on the market.
In the latest episode, Stanisław Kastory - co-founder of the Firlej-Kastory family office investor firm - told the story of their investment journey to Maciej.
He also shared some details about how family offices work and advice on finding the best family office investor for your startup (as well as approaching and working with them).
It’s a must-watch for every startup founder looking for funding!
If you’d like to find out more, check out the whole episode!
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
- From marketing to impact investing - Kasia's story
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us