Why exactly are supply chains so complex?
Why is it difficult to innovate them?
To answer these questions we have to envision that even a simple product consists of many pieces.
All of them come from different suppliers, who again have their own suppliers that often change depending on price or quality.
This dynamic makes gathering and verifying data about the whole chain extremely difficult, sometimes even impossible.
Our guest Christian Dietrich specializes in bringing sustainability to supply chains.
In the latest episode, he told us about potential solutions and explained how to develop a sustainable supply chain.
Don’t miss out! Check out the whole episode!
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
- From marketing to impact investing - Kasia's story
- How to approach family office investors?
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us