There’s a constant pursuit of new, innovative business models to bring new revenue streams to the nature conservation sector.
In this episode, he explained that regulations and government presence are not the only difficulties in the nature conservation area.
Kasia and Maciej had the pleasure to go on a deep journey through the challenges and opportunities around this topic and they invite you to join them by checking out the full episode👇
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
- From marketing to impact investing - Kasia's story
- How to approach family office investors?
- Sustainable supply chains
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us