When is the best time to hire the CTO for your project?
Is it at the beginning, when you’re looking for the product-market fit?
Maybe later, when your team grows a bit?
Our guest - Greg Kołodziejczyk heard this question from startup founders multiple times over the last few years.
Does he know the answer? Check out the latest episode of the Founding Impact podcast and find out!
Check out our other videos👇
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
- From marketing to impact investing - Kasia's story
- How to approach family office investors?
- Sustainable supply chains
- How business can help with nature conservation?
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us