No one ever picked a product purely out of the impact story behind it.
The impact story might have triggered attention to this brand or the product.
But at the end of the day you are putting your credit card in, because you like the product and you feel that it fits and it feels good.
This might sound exaggerated, but it totally makes sense when you think about it from the fashion perspective.
Our purchase decisions rarely depend on whether or not the product is sustainable, but looking at how the fashion industry affects the environment, it should change.
In this episode, we uncovered the biggest challenges, difficulties, misconceptions and mysteries of the fashion industry.
Check it out to learn more👇
Check out our other videos👇
- When do I need a CTO at my startup?
- Money vs purpose
- How to ask for intros to investors?
- The relationship between founders
- Mistakes to avoid in your pitch deck
- Public money? Sounds easy with Jonas Schorr from Urban Impact
- Water as a foundation of our economy with Nicola Lei Ravello from White Stag Investing
- Exploring the impact startup scene in Romania
- How I transformed from a regular developer into a CEO of 30 people company overnight
- Does Estonia have what it takes to become an impact frontrunner?
- Shaping the company culture for seed-stage startups - Maze X workshop
- Lessons we learned from our mis-hires at Ragnarson
- It's time for women to invest
- How hard is it to reduce companies' emissions?
- Why startup founders can't ignore their mental wellbeing?
- Is impact in services even possible?
- From marketing to impact investing - Kasia's story
- How to approach family office investors?
- Sustainable supply chains
- How business can help with nature conservation?
At Ragnarson we help companies deliver great products. We take care of development and deployment so that they can focus on growing the product and working with customers.Work with us